Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Venice Biennale: Argentinean Pavilion – Now I Will Be With My Son



Venice Biennale: Argentinean Pavilion – Now I Will Be With My Son.  The young artist Adrian Villar Rojas presents his site-specific monumental installation in the Argentinean Pavilion, called Now I Will Be With My Son, curated by Rodrigo Alonso.  The goal of Man and Art: what will the last men on earth, before extinction, make art with?  The answer to this question is in the exhibition’s very materials: clay among others, for it crumbles without water the way the human body does.


Argentinean Pavilion – Now I Will Be With My Son. ‘I wanted to imagine work done by the last humans who make art before the extinction of the human race.”  the young artist Adrian Villar Rojas explains about his project.
 
Pin It