Friday, March 23, 2007

VENETO JEWELLERY DESIGNERS


photograph courtesy Franca Goppion

Treviso. Franca Goppion's artistic background is in design, graphic design and as an editor for an interior design magazine. Combine this with her childhood passion for making things. It is not surprising therefore, that with her fresh and colorful fantasy, she now creates original and unusual bijoux, assembling poor and rich materials such as glass, plastic, fabric, yarn, pearls and many others. “I enjoy playing with anything I find.” She explains. “My husband jokes that my company, Fragolab is open 24/365, because I am always concocting something, whether manually or mentally.


photograph courtesy Franca Goppion

Note: plastic tube and metal chains make a great combination for an unusual necklace.

Pin It