Saturday, March 04, 2006


MILANO Pret-a-Porter
Summer 2006 - Stuart Weitzman. These are more my style, Swaroski studded jelly flops by Stuart Weitzman as seen in the window of one of my favorite Milanese Boutiques, Marisa. Called Diamond Lil (Acqua Jelly) they are the "must haves" for the beach this year. The celebrity shoe designer will also be designing a special Oscar shoe this year. Princess Yasmin Aga Khan said, "I am thrilled that Stuart Weitzman is designing a pair of shoes inspired by my mother, Rita Hayworth, by incorporating some of her favorite jewelry. Funds raised through auctioning the shoes will help the Alzheimer’s Association, an organization I have been dedicated to since its inception, to fight this horrible disease that afflicted my mother."
Marisa- Via Sant'Andrea 10/A - tel +3902 76000905 www.stuartweitzman.com www.alz.org
Pin It